- ORCA - Seattle, WA, USA
- Clipper - San Francisco, CA, USA
- EZ-Link - Singapore1
- NETS FlashPay - Singapore
- Suica, ICOCA, PASMO - Japan
- OV-chipkaart - Netherlands2
- Bilhete Único - São Paulo, Brazil2
1 Not compatible with all devices.
2 Requires encryption keys.
You can find FareBot's source code on GitHub.
FareBot is set up with BitHub, so you can make money for contributing code! The current BitHub price for an accepted pull request is:
If you've enjoyed using FareBot, please consider contributing to the development fund: